Trails & Ales with Merrell
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Champaign Outdoors and Merrell on an adventure filled day with some trails and ales. We’ll spend the morning hiking at Kickapoo State Park then stop by Big Thorn Brewery to enjoy some lunch and brews in the Tree Bar. Transportation, breakfast, lunch, and demo shoes are included.
We’ll meet at Champaign Outdoors, where you will have the option of wearing a pair of demo Merrell hiking boots on the hike (your feet will thank you) . Then we’ll hop onto a bus to Kickapoo and hit the trails!
Kickapoo State Park is a hidden gem only 30 miles away from Champaign. With the Middle Fork of the Vermillion River running through beautiful forested trails, Kickapoo State Park is a nature lover’s retreat.
After the hike, we will relax with a cold brew in The Tree Bar at Big Thorn Brewery. Big Thorn is an off-grid farmhouse brewery with a Tree Bar built in the woods. While there, pizza will be provided for lunch and Merrell will host a free raffle with a great top prize!
All ages are welcome.
$20 per person (when booked by August 4th)
$25 per person (when booked after August 4th)
Tickets include transportation, demo shoes, breakfast and lunch.
For groups of 4 or more, email firstname.lastname@example.org for group discount rate of 20% off
- 8:00am- Get fitted for demo hiking boots from Merrell at Champaign Outdoors. Coffee and breakfast will be provided
- 9:00am- Board the bus to Kickapoo State Park
- 9:30am- Arrive at Kickapoo State Park and hit the trails
- 12:00pm- Board the bus to Big Thorn Brewery
- 12:30pm- Arrive at Big Thorn Brewery and enjoy some craft beer in the Tree Bar. Pizza will be provided for lunch.
- 2:00pm- Board the bus to head back to Champaign Outdoors
- 3:00pm- Arrive at Champaign Outdoors
*must be 21 years old with valid ID to drink alcohol. Demo shoes are available on a first come, first served basis. Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Sold OutTrails & Ales with Merrell$20$200$0